Saturday 22 November 2014

Dirk Ercksen

Dirk Ercksen is a photographer who neither focuses on disguise nor portraiture, which are the two main elements of my final idea. However his techniques and ideas have inspired me enough to transfer some of his style into part of my final piece.

 These are the two images I find most appeeling (pun intended). What he's produced is absolutely seamless, I would hazard a guess to say that he probably either used a wire to create these images or just used photoshop alone. When I create my final piece I'll be using a person and therefore be unable to cut them up and put a wire through them, so I'll focus on the Photoshop side of it. It's probable that he's taken photo's of each slice of fruit separately and then photoshopped them on the background. This sounds like it would be easy to do and is probably how I will do it in my final piece.












My transcription:



No comments:

Post a Comment